phone Phones, Voicemail, and CATV

Cable TV: Install Connection

Service Description: 

Request for installation of a new cable television wall jack/connection in a specific location with a full channel lineup and HD capability.

Who Can Request? 

Authorized members of faculty, staff, and service desk. Note: Authorized users are faculty or staff who have been identified or approved by the Dean, Chair, or Department head to request services that will incur an expenditure from a referenced, valid account.

How to Request Service?

For assistance, please submit a service request.

What Information Do I Need to Fulfill Service Request?  

Service Request must be submitted by an authorized member of faculty, staff, or Service Desk.  The following information must be ready to enter in the Service Request:  Affiliation, Department Head approving work order changes, a valid billing index number, Building name and room number, Desired due date, Urgency, and Phone number.