software  Software and Applications

DegreeWorks (umDegree)

Service Description: 

umDegree is a web-based tool to help students and advisors monitor progress toward degree completion.  

Who Can Request? 

Requests can be made by Faculty, Staff, and Students.

How to Request Service?

To request assistance, please submit an online request. 

What Information Do I Need to Fulfill Service Request?  

Select "umDegree" from the list of available Software, select your Affiliation (Faculty, Staff, or Student), enter  your issue in the Information field.