teach  Teaching and Learning

I have a missing course. What should I do?

Service Description: 

You can request assistance with a missing course. Our learning management system currently updates overnight. On occasion, a student or faculty member may look for the assigned course (or the course the student has registered for) and have trouble finding the link to the course name. The reasons for a missing course varies and are usually specific to the faculty or student. 

Who Can Request? 

Faculty of Record, GA/TA, Student.

How to Request Service?

Requester must be Faculty of Record and must self-submit the service request.
Faculty: please submit an online request.

Students: please submit an online request. 

What Information Do I Need to Fulfill Service Request?  

Service Request must be submitted by the Faculty of record. The following information must be ready to enter in the Service Request: Affiliation (Faculty, Staff, Student or Other), Assistant Username (UUID or first part of their University email address), Course name (ex. Psyc), Course # (ex. 1234),  Section (ex. 101), Course CRN # ( ex. 12345), Semester Taught, Year Taught.