teach  Teaching and Learning

I have a TA/GA that I would like added to my course.

Service Description: 

You can request that someone be added as a Teaching assistant or Graduate Assistant in a course. Within the Learning Management System (eCourseware) faculty may request to add an official Teaching Assistant (TA) or Graduate Asssitant (GA) to a course to assist with course design, grading, and/or instruction. There are two permission levels that assistants can be added as: TA Grader and TA Designer. 

Who Can Request? 

Faculty of Record.

How to Request Service?

Requester must be Faculty of Record and must self-submit the service request. Submit an online request.

What Information Do I Need to Fulfill Service Request?  

Service Requests must be submitted by the Faculty of record. The following information must be ready to enter in the Service Request: Affiliation (Faculty, Staff, Student, or Other), Assistant Username (UUID or first part of their University email address), Course name (ex. Psyc), Course # (ex. 1234),  Section (ex. 101), Course CRN # ( ex. 12345), Semester Taught, Year Taught, FERPA Training Completion,  certification that the requested individual to help in managing/instructing this course is employed as an "Assistant to Instructor" contract. Note: If your GA/TA has a Clinical, Research, or Service contract, they cannot be used as TAs.  Access needed: For course content and grade access select "Add as a TA Designer", For Grades only select "Add as TA grader"). (Person that is being placed in a TA/GA role must have completed FERPA tutorial and have a teaching assistant contract.