To be a successful as a student you'll need technology along the way.
This page is a great starting point for questions you may have for technology on campus.
If you have other questions contact the umTech Service Desk at 901.678.8888.
Have an addition to this page? Contact the Center for Teaching and Learning at firstname.lastname@example.org.
"What technology is my instructor using or asking us me to use?"
- Information and guides for a variety of systems/items used by instructors in the classroom.
- These guides will help you gain the knowledge and background needed to complete assignments
and fully understand course work.
- The mission of Technology Coaches is to EMPOWER students with the ABILITY and UNDERSTANDING
of the University's technology resources.
- Join a team to share your common student experiences and meet people at the same point
in their college career!
Computer and Software Recommendations for Students
- Guidelines to help in purchasing a device to bring to campus and what software is
Printing on Campus
- UoM has the ability for students to print from your laptop to a variety of campus
printers. Print quotas allow for ease of printing. Find more at the link above.