How to Make an Advising Appointment Online
If you have NEVER used this system, you must first register. Remember how you enter your U Number because that will always be your log-in. (For example, if you use a capital ‘U’,
it will not remember you if you use a lower case ‘U’ or no ‘U’ at all the next time
you try to log-in)
Once you are registered, follow these instructions.
1. Select your Major.
- Choose "University College" if you are completing a major with all on campus courses
or mixing campus with online courses.
- If you are completing a degree entirely online, choose "University College Online
- If you are a Graduate Student, choose "University College Graduate Studies".
2. Select an appointment type of either Office, Skype or Phone.
3. Undergraduates select your assigned advisor.
- Sara Williams: Last names start with A - G
- Dot Hale: Last names start with H - O
- Mary Brignole: Last names start with P - Z
- Mary Crites: (Online Degrees Only)
If you set up an appointment with the wrong advisor, we’ll change it to your assigned
advisor if the same day and time is available or email you to let you know that you’ll
need to reschedule with the correct advisor.
4. Choose an available date on the calendar, and then you’ll see the next five (5)
available appointment times. Choose the time that works best for your schedule. Please note: The system does not allow same day or next day appointments and you will not be able
to schedule an appointment more than 4 weeks out.
5. You can choose to receive an email or a text message appointment confirmation as well as appointment reminders! If you do not receive a confirmation message, go back into the system and be sure
your appointment was made correctly.
If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, just log back into Appointments
Plus and cancel.
AppointmentPlus is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! Make your appointment