Instructions on how to Make an Appointment
Appointments + (plus), is an online appointment scheduling system that University College uses for our students to schedule advising appointments.
The online appointment system is easy to use and will be available 24/7.
If you have NEVER used this system on the U of M campus before you must register with the system first! Remember how you enter your UUID# because that will be your log-in for the future. (For example, if you use a capital
‘U’, it will not remember you if you use a lower case ‘U’ or no ‘U’ at all the next
time you try to log-in)
Once you are registered follow these instructions.
1. Choose University College as your major.
a. If you are a Graduate Student choose University College-Graduate Studies.
2. Choose Office or Phone Appointment.
3. Choose your assigned advisor.
a. Remember, undergraduate students are assigned an advisor based on the first letter of their last name:
- Sara Williams A - G
- Dot Hale H - O
- Mary Brignole P - Z
If you set up an appointment with the wrong advisor, we’ll change it to your assigned
advisor if the same day and time is available or email you to let you know that you’ll
need to reschedule with the correct advisor.
4. Choose an available date on the calendar, and then you’ll see the next five (5)
available appointment times. Choose the time that works best for your schedule. Please note: The system doesn’t allow same day or next day appointments, and you’ll only see up
to two weeks of availability and will not be able to schedule an appointment more
than 3 weeks out.
5. You can choose to receive an email or a text message confirmation of your appointment as well as a reminder before your appointment! If you do not receive a confirmation message, go back into the system and be sure
your appointment was made correctly.
6. If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, just log back into Appointments
Plus and cancel.
Appointment Plus is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
Click here to continue to the Appointment Scheduling System