University College
University of Memphis Photo
University College Forms
Declaration of Major  word doc  pdf file Independent Study/Directed Study Contract  word doc  pdf file
Course Substitution Request  word doc  pdf file Masters Degree Forms (MALS, MPS)  web file
Self-Advising Waiver  word doc  pdf file  web file Paralegal Internship Information and Forms  word doc
Request an Overload of Hours  word doc  pdf file Intent To Graduate  web file
Late Add Request  word doc  pdf file *Edward A. Hamilton Scholarship  pdf file
Late or Retroactive Withdrawal  web file    

*Firefighters and dependents of firefighters who are either incoming students or currently enrolled at the University of Memphis and in need of financial assistance are invited to apply for the Edward A. Hamilton Firefighter Scholarship.

Baccalaureate Contracts for Design-Your-Own-Degree Programs

Major in Professional Studies/Liberal Studies (BPS or BLS) - Students must read the following requirements before accessing the instructions and contract form.  Minimum 2.5 GPA required for these programs.

Major in Interdisciplinary Studies (BLS) - Students must read the following requirements before accessing the contract form for on-campus and Regents Online Degree Programs (RODP) students.  There is no minimum GPA required for this program.

Graduation Term Contract Deadline
Fall 2015 May 15th
Spring 2015 September 15th
 Summer 2015  February 15th

Please note: All Baccalaureate Contracts must be typed and submitted to University College by the appropriate deadlines.

Adobe Acrobat reader is required to view PDF documents.     

Design Your Own Degree
Graduation Information
U of M Academic Calendar
Distance Education
Transfer Students
UC Facebook PageUC Twitter Page
UC Pinterest Page UC LinkedIn Page

Text Only | Print | Got a Question? Ask TOM | Contact Us | Memphis, TN 38152 | 901/678-2000 | Copyright 2015 University of Memphis | Important Notice | Last Updated: 
Last Updated: 11/7/14