RN to BSN
The University of Memphis Loewenberg College of Nursing (LCON) is proud to offer an
online Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree to Registered Nurses based on the core
values of excellence, competence and caring. By working closely with qualified faculty,
you can earn a degree that will enhance your ability to positively influence the profession
of nursing and ultimately positively affect patient health outcomes.
Baccalaureate graduates of the Loewenberg College of Nursing:
- Provide safe and high-quality nursing care across a continuum of healthcare environments.
- Use evidence based research, informatics, and technologies in nursing practice to improve the health of diverse populations.
- Explore the impact of socio-cultural, economic, legal and political factors that shape healthcare delivery and professional nursing practice.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively both inter-professionally and intra-professionally.
- Implement clinical prevention and health promotion strategies to improve patient health outcomes.
- Demonstrate professional values and ethical behaviors in all dimensions of nursing practice.
You may complete this degree online; no trips to campus are required. The Loewenberg
College of Nursing is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
(CCNE). Faculty from the online RN to BSN program have the desire and expertise to
work with the Registered Nurse student.
Graduates are encouraged to participate in the LCON Convocation ceremony which celebrates not only the success of the individual, but also the rich traditions of the nursing profession.
The RN to BSN program is flexible and convenient for the Registered Nurse who has multiple responsibilities yet is also motivated to advance their education.