How To Get Involved
There are several ways to get involved with Up 'til Dawn. These include:
Apply to be a Morale Captain
• A Morale Captain serves as a link between Team Members and the entire Up 'til Dawn
Organization. He/she provides guidance, encouragement, and assistance to every team
member they preside over to ensure a successful campaign for St. Jude Children's Research
• A Morale Captain must have a positive attitude, outstanding work ethic, and an inspirational
love for the children at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital!"
• If you are unsure what a morale captain is or does, email us at email@example.com,
and we will gladly send you additional information.
Create a Team - Click here
• If you and 5 of your friends want to partner up to raise money together for the
hospital, then signing up a Team is the best idea. Get your residence hall, friends
from Frosh Camp, your best friends whoever they might be, you can sign up and set
a goal as a team in order to help the kids at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
The team will also need to participate in atleast one Fundraising effort. Whether
that be a bake sale, canning for money, a car wash, selling shirts, etc.
Participate through an Organization on Campus - Click here
• If your entire organization is interested in getting involved with Up 'til Dawn,
then this option suites your needs. You will simply sign up your entire organization
and provide us with the names of the individuals within your organization who will
be participating. Your entire organization will also set a goal of the money you
would like to raise for the kids. The organization will also need to participate
in one Fundraising effort. Whether that be a bake sale, canning for money, a car
wash, selling shirts, etc.
Participate as an Individual - Click here
• If you want to participate as an individual then you are welcome to choose this
as an option. You will set individual goals for yourself on the amount of money you
would like to raise. You can also participate in any Fundraising efforts that will
be going on through other teams and morale captains.