ProNet International Gifts & Scholarships
410 Sovereign Ct., Unit 8
St. Louis, MO 63011
- Be a U.S. citizen.
- Rank in the upper 20% of their high school class and be admitted in an educational program (please
- attach a grade transcript to this application).
- Submit a detailed written request for gift or scholarship (see Part E).
- Submit three letters of recommendation (see Part F).
- If you served in the military, please attach a copy of your DD214.
- If applying for a Professional Scholarship in the insurance industry, you must have a minimum of two
- years full time work experience in the insurance industry.
- Preference will be given to applicants who meet the following:
- Wish to pursue a career in the insurance industry and/or the study of ethics.
- Veterans of a foreign war or the children of any veteran of a foreign war.
For more information please visit http://www.provets.org/pdf/ScholarshipApplication.pdf