WebDev Meeting Minutes for July 27, 2004
We will have our regular WebDev meeting today (4th Tuesday of month) at 1:00. We will be meeting in the Smith 414 training center room.
The agenda items include:
- map.memphis.edu campus map update
- GeoTrust digital certificate update
- New University White Pages web site
- Gartner, Inc. (provider of research and analysis) on-line availability
As always, we will have time for group members to discuss any new, ongoing or planned
University Web Administrator
University of Memphis
Information Technology Division
405 Jones Hall
(901) 678-3876 Office
(901) 678-3061 fax
- map.memphis.edu campus map update - upgrades include: .asp to .php, incorporate new database model,
incorporate MapQuest addressing links as resource
- GeoTrust digital certificate update - turnaround time for certificates, costs less
(contact Joe Matesich or Web Services for further details)
- New University White Pages web site - review of new whitepages site ( wp.memphis.edu
- Gartner, Inc. (provider of research and analysis) on-line availability - overview
of Gartner offerings ( www.memphis.edu/gartner )
ERP - SCT, SAP. Evaluations of vendors coming in August.
Sun1 Web Server 6.1 V iPlanet upgrade.
Future plans; Microsoft Exchange