WebDev Meeting Minutes for October 12, 2011
The agenda for today’s meeting is:
We hope to see you at 1:30 in SC315.
IT Enterprise Applications
University of Memphis
LCMS migration to OmniUpdate (OU Campus) underway. Templates and wire-frame of U of M web site sent as requested. Also, server configurations being setup and an export of U of M content sent to OmniUpdate as well.
OU Campus Training expected to be approximately mid to late November.
Current LCMS site administrators should be available to assist with importing sites into the new OU Campus framework. Training will be provided.
Other tools OU Campus employs include:
- Live Delivery Platform (LDP) Forms - create and manage forms, polls and surveys.
- LDP Image Galleries
- RSS / RSS Media
- Social Networking: Facebook, Twitter
- OU Calendar
- Document Comparison
- Multi-Browser Preview
- customizable workflows
- OU Social Facebook App
- In-Context WYSIWYG editor
- Interactive Campus Map
Demonstration of Campus Card / Dining Dollars by Danny Linton. University clients will be able to:
- view balances for account types; Tiger Funds, Dining Dollars,
- add funds to their Campus Card,
- deactivate or reactivate your Campus Card account.
Site is live now; see Campus Card Online.