EVENT CRITERIA AND JUDGING FORMS
These are the event criteria and judging forms that will be used for the 2018 Fair.
IMPORTANT: Some event criteria and judging forms have changed since last year, so make sure to refer to the website for all the current (2018) criteria and forms. These documents are for information only; you do NOT need to print these sheets out or bring them to the Fair.
- Criteria for Events divided by Level
- Criteria for Events NOT divided by Level
- Art criteria
- Costumes criteria
- Crafts criteria
- Culture Bowl criteria
- Dances, Hispanic and World criteria
- Greeting cards criteria
- Music, Solo and Group criteria
- NEW (Dec. 20). Mythology Quiz. Please note that for the first year (2018) of the event, prior registration is NOT required for the Mythology Quiz.
- Posters criteria
- Research Projects criteria
- Reminder: Drama is no longer being offered since 2017 due to fewer groups performing
in the event in recent years. Students are welcome and encouraged to submit a video
instead (the Video criteria include skits as an option).