Guaranteed Tuition Plan
- This plan is available to all first-time, first-year undergraduate resident, non-resident, international and UofM Global students.
- Each year, the Guaranteed Tuition Plan will be calculated based on the approval of the University of Memphis Board of Trustees and within the approved percentage increases by the Tennessee Higher Education Commission.
- Incoming first-time, first-year undergraduate students will have the opportunity to opt-in to the guaranteed rate plan.
- A new guaranteed tuition rate will be established for each fall cohort of new first-time, first-year undergraduate students: resident, non-resident, international and UofM Global.
- The new cohort rate will be available for eight consecutive regular semesters for the undergraduate first-time, first-year students of each ensuing fall semester.
Please note: The Guaranteed Tuition Plan covers tuition only. It does not include costs associated with university service fees, online course fees, academic program fees, course/lab/clinical fees, non-mandatory fees, non-academic fees (housing, meal plans, parking permits, etc.).
For more information, contact the University & Student Business Services (USBS) office from 8:00am – 4:30pm Monday through Friday at 901.678.2712 or email@example.com.