Commuter students are a big part of us.
Roughly 90% of our entire student population at the UofM is comprised of commuters, so you can probably figure out who they are. Commuters are those among us who do not live on campus nor live in University-owned property, and travel to and from classes from beyond our campus. It is just easier, more affordable or more fitting with a life stage for some students to live elsewhere and commute in. We understand. And we are here to serve you, because you are a huge part of the UofM community!
Commuter Student Resources:
- A commuter lounge with couches, cable TV, microwave and full-size refrigerator
- Mini Computer lab with a printer
- Monthly e-newsletter
- Monthly seminars with topics of interest to commuter students
- Transportation Information
- Referrals for tutoring, child care and other services
Commuter Student Association (CSA)
The CSA is a registered student organization whose mission is to connect students who live off campus and promote commuter student involvement. Click the menu link at the top left to learn more about the CSA.