Complete the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) Process
The University of Memphis requires that all international applicants provide an evaluation of all education achievements obtained at any institution outside the United States. If you have received communication (letter/e-mail) from the University of Memphis requesting "Credentl Eval (www.naces.org)" you are encouraged to follow the instructions below to have all prior course work evaluated.
- Access the NACES web site (www.naces.org)
- Click on "How to Find A Member" (This provides a list of all acceptable agencies.)
- Select an agency from the list by clicking on the name which then takes you to their individual web site
- Complete the agency's online application
- Freshman Applicants should order a "General" or "Document by Document Evaluation" with a Grade Point Average (GPA) Calculation (on a 4.0 scale)
- Transfer Applicants should order a "Course by Course Evaluation"
- List University of Memphis as the Recipient of the Evaluation
- Students are required to pay the agency for this service
If you have any questions about this process, feel free to contact the Office of Admissions at the University of Memphis (email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 901.678.2111).