PEP - Transfer and Advising

Transfer students in the Partnership Enrollment Program (PEP) program will be assigned a transfer advisor from the University of Memphis to work directly with the student and the community college advisor. Together, this team recommends courses that will not only meet the requirements for the associate's degree, but these courses will provide the most effective transfer of credits to the University of Memphis.

Advising will be ongoing throughout the student's enrollment at the partner community college and continue through their enrollment at the University.