PEP - Benefits to Enrolling
Benefits for participating in PEP include:
- Admission to the University of Memphis while you are completing your associate degree. You must comply with requirements.
- Priority pre-registration for University courses for your first semester after graduation.
- Academic advising and transfer credit information from both the community college and UofM advisors throughout your tenure in the program.
- Degree requirements are locked-in at the time you enter the program.
- Application fee exemption when transferring to the University in the PEP program.
- Access to UofM facilities and services such as the library and Art Museum.
- Access to Student Affairs and Athletics prior to transferring permanently
- The option to purchase:
- Access to parking at $30.00 per semester
- Access to Campus Recreation & Intramural Services + Student Activities $65/semester AND/OR
- Access to Student Athletic events via payment of FT Student Athletics Fee $225/semester