PEP - Eligibility

Transfer students wishing to participate in Partnership Enrollment Program (PEP) will be admitted to the University of Memphis provided they:          

  • Enroll at a partner community college in a university track associate's degree (A.A/A.S) program & meet current admission criteria
  • Earn fewer than 30 college credits at the time they enter the PEP
  • Complete the associate degree with a minimum overall combined 2.0 GPA as computed by the University of Memphis (Individual departmental requirements may be higher for admission purposes)
  • Transfer in good academic standing from their previous institution
  • Transfer in compliance with the code of conduct at their previous institution
  • Do not attend another institution between the time you graduate from the partner community college and formally enroll at the University of Memphis
  • Enroll in the University of Memphis within one year of completing the associate’s degree at the partner community college