The DINING DOLLARS REFUND PERIOD for SPRING 2015 is MONDAY, April 27, 2015 through
FRIDAY, May 8, 2015.
- Any unused Dining Dollars will roll to Tiger Funds unless you request a refund during
this specified period.
- Beginning Monday, April 27, log in to your Campus Card account (click Your Campus Card tab to your left to login) to request your Dining Dollars refund.
- Refund requests may be submitted online through Friday, May 8. If you submit your
refund request correctly, you will receive an e-mail confirmation. If you do not receive
and e-mail confirmation within 30 minutes, e-mail email@example.com.
- Dining Dollars will be available for spending through Friday, May 8, 2015.
- Refunds will be completed by Friday, May 22, 2015.
- eRefunds will begin to post to accounts Friday, May 22, 2015.
- Checks will be mailed Friday, May 22, 2015.
- Refunds will be processed to the student's eRefund (direct deposit) account through
TigerXpress. If no refund payment profile exists in TigerXpress, a check will be mailed
to the address on file with the University. Sign up for eRefund on TigerXpress.
- If you request a refund and your balance is $5.00 or less, your balance will be transferred
to your Tiger Funds account.
- Please note that any amount owed to the University will be deducted from your available
balance in the account prior to the processing of a refund.