Campus Recreation is happy to handle all scheduling for the University of Memphis Student Sports and Recreation Complex (the Rec Center). Please review the guidelines below before requesting facility space. The CRIS Scheduling Office follows all approved University policies and procedures.
UofM student organizations and departments please use Online Space Request Form. If you have questions about filling out this form, contact the scheduling office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 901.678.3457 or visit the Recreation Center, 620 Echles Street.
- Mondays and Wednesdays: 11 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays: 11 a.m.-7 p.m.
The following areas are closed at this time:
- Sauna, whirlpool, and steam room
- Equipment desk
- Racquetball courts
- Fitness studio
- Locker rooms
Campus Recreation strives to ensure that its facilities, programs, and services are
accessible to all students and patrons, including those with disabilities. Among the
ways that our facilities and programs are made accessible to those with disabilities
• Accessible parking spaces located in the parking lot directly to the west of our entrance.
• Fully accessible entrances and exits.
• Accessible shower and restroom stalls in locker room.
• Active Hands workout accessories available for checkout in the equipment room in the south hallway (or at the front desk during times when the equipment room is not staffed).
• Assisted access lifts available at pools, as well as stairs for pool entrance and exit.
• Equipment orientation sessions available by appointment by calling 901.678.1383.
• Other accommodations provided as needed. Inquire at Fitness Attendants' Desk in Cardio/Weight Room or call 901.678.1383.
For more information, please call 901.678.2801 or 901.678.1383.