Campus Recreation is happy to handle all scheduling for The University of Memphis R. Brad Martin Student Wellness Center. Please review the guidelines below before requesting facility space. The Campus Recreation Scheduling Office follows all approved University policies and procedures.
UofM student organizations and departments, please use Online Space Request Form. If you have questions about filling out this form, contact the scheduling office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 901.678.3457 or visit the Wellness Center, 3735 Southern Avenue.
- Mondays and Wednesdays: 11 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays: 11 a.m.-7 p.m.
The new Outdoor Leisure Pool is open Monday-Friday, 1-6:30 p.m.
New Mask Policy
Beginning Thursday, July 29, masks must be worn by all persons while indoors at the Wellness Center, as well as in all places where maintaining appropriate social distancing is not possible.
The Student Wellness Center will be closed during the following times for special events:
- Thursday, July 29, 7-9:30 p.m.
- Monday, Aug. 2, 7-9:30 p.m.
Fall Hours Begin Aug. 23
- Monday-Thursday, 6 a.m.-11 p.m. (Outdoor Leisure Pool 1-7 p.m.)
- Friday, 6 a.m.-8 p.m. (Outdoor Leisure Pool 1-7 p.m.)
- Saturday, 9 a.m.-6 p.m. (Outdoor Leisure Pool 12-5 p.m.)
- Sunday, 1-6 p.m. (Outdoor Leisure Pool 1-5 p.m.)
The following areas are closed at this time:
- Indoor Pool
- Sauna, whirlpool, and steam room
- Equipment desk
- Racquetball courts
- Intramural Fields (will be on rest all summer to prepare for fall intramural season)
Free parking is available on the street on Spottswood and on Echles south of Spottswood. Parking in the lot on Echles Street requires a General Parking Permit. For more information, please visit the Parking Services website>
Campus Recreation strives to ensure that its facilities, programs, and services are
accessible to all students and patrons, including those with disabilities. Among the
ways that our facilities and programs are made accessible to those with disabilities
• Accessible parking spaces located in the parking lot directly to the west of our entrance.
• Fully accessible entrances and exits.
• Accessible shower and restroom stalls in locker room.
• Active Hands workout accessories available for checkout in the equipment room in the south hallway (or at the front desk during times when the equipment room is not staffed).
• Assisted access lifts available at pools, as well as stairs for pool entrance and exit.
• Equipment orientation sessions available by appointment by calling 901.678.1383.
• Other accommodations provided as needed. Inquire at Entry Desk or call 901.678.1383.
For more information, please call 901.678.3285 or 901.678.1383.