Rules & Procedures




Please use the online space request form to make a formal request. Each use of space, whether contest, meeting, or practice, must be requested and approved in advance. The Form must be submitted 10 working days in advance of the event for us to ensure your request could be accommodated. After talking with the scheduling office all Off-Campus organizations sponsored participation would have their agreements finalized through the Conference and Events Services (CES). https://www.memphis.edu/conferences/contactus/index.php

Lights for Echles Field or Memorial Field next to the Field House can be used if space is reserved. All light reservations must be submitted 10 days in advance. Please use the online space request form.

Scheduling Facilities and Guidelines

  • All food served on campus must be cleared through the University contracted food service and follow University guidelines for foods brought on campus.
  • All amplified outdoor pool events must abide by the Outdoor Amplification Policy.
  • For safety and liability reasons, it is recommended to provide a certified person in CPR to be present during special events.
  • Proof of insurance and liability required by non UofM groups.

The following fees may apply:

  • Per Head User
  • Supervisor and/or Entry Staff
  • Lifeguard
  • Game Official
  • Clock Operator
  • Custodial Fee
  • Security Guard
  • Physical Plant
  • Work Orders
  • Light Use Fee


On-campus organizations that fail to pay rental/damages fees, either through insufficient funds, or by ignoring invoices, will not be allowed to book the space again until all previous debts are paid, and will be required to place a deposit before booking future events.

Off-campus organizations must pay all initial rental fees at least one week prior to the event. Additional costs (damages, equipment, technician hours, etc.) will be billed to the organization after they are assessed. Off-campus organizations that fail to pay invoices for any reason will not be allowed to book the space again for a length of time to be determined by management. Failure to pay in a timely fashion may result in late fees, loss of all booking privileges, as well as legal action. Once cleared, future events will require advance payment.

*We accept University transfer vouchers, cash, credit cards and checks only.