As a graduate of the University of Memphis, Career Services provides access to the following services:
- Search Online Job Postings via TigerLink
- Career Advising Appointments
- Career Fairs & Other Career Events
- On-Campus Interviews
A TigerLink account is required to access these services.
Alumni have access to TigerLink for one year (1) following their graduation date using their current MyMemphis portal login credentials. Select 'TigerLink' from the left menu and select 'Current Student Login'.
Alumni that graduated more than a year ago must register for alumni access.
- If you have an active alumni account, select 'TigerLink' from the left menu and select 'Alumni Login'.
- If you've never requested access, complete the Alumni TigerLink Request Form. Please allow 3-5 business days to process the request once it is submitted.
Be sure to visit the UofM Alumni Association (UMAA) website for other great alumni programs and benefits!