Submitting the Hiring Proposal
- After the interviews are conducted, the department selects an appointee. The department
head should negotiate terms with the selected appointee and compose a draft offer
- The hiring proposal must be entered in workForum and approved before the official
offer letter may be mailed to the candidate.
- In workForum, change the statuses of interviewees who were not selected and enter
a rejection reason.
- Upload the Final Pool Analysis in the Documents tab.
- Change the status of the selectee to Recommended for Hire. Then click on Begin Hiring
- Fill out the hiring proposal and upload the Draft Offer Letter. Use the offer letter
templates available on the Academic Affairs website.
- Upload a Reduction in Tenure form, if applicable.
- Upload a Moving Allowance form, if applicable.
- Submit the hiring proposal and wait for approvals. The department will receive an
email when all approvals are obtained.