The Customer-Driven MBA program is the nation’s only full-time Corporate Sponsored MBA program that is uniquely designed to emphasize specific industry needs. By partnering with Memphis-based corporations, the Fogelman College of Business & Economics can offer students the opportunity to obtain an industry-centered graduate education with assistantships and possible full-time employment upon successful completion of the degree.
- AACSB Accredited Program – Standard achieved by only 5% business schools world-wide
- A 36 credit – hour, 17 month Fall to Fall program
- Direct work experience with sponsoring company during the program paying a stipend of $27,000 over the 17-month period
- Possible employment with the sponsoring corporation immediately after graduation for a competitive salary in a highly-desired position for a minimum of 2 years post-graduation
- 2 different tracks to choose from: Digital Marketing and Information Systems
To be considered:
- 2 1/2 years of professional experience in a digital marketing or IT field
- We highly recommend candidates have at least a 315 GRE, 600 GMAT or equivalent score.
- Legally eligible to work in the United States
- Bachelor’s degree or higher at an accredited institution
Average Work Experience