For students enrolled in any online class, you must log in to the University of Memphis eCourseware site at https://elearn.memphis.edu by the first day of the semester, unless otherwise indicated by the instructor. To access the course in eCourseware,
you must have a valid Univ. of Memphis UUID (Universal User ID) and password. If you
do not have a current UUID, you must come to the main campus Student Services and
obtain a student ID card, then have your UUID account enabled. You will then be able
to access and use memphis.edu email, eLearn, your UMDrive, etc. all of which you MUST access in order to participate in online courses offered by the University of Memphis.
IMPORTANT REMINDER: Check your University of Memphis email often! Your online course instructor will communicate with you via your memphis.edu email ONLY. If you wish to forward your memphis.edu email to a different account, log in with
your UUID at http://iam.memphis.edu and follow instructions on Forwarding email.
Online Self-Quiz: Are YOU ready to take a 100% online course?
More than three "no" answers to the questions below would indicate potential difficulties
in successfully completing an on-line course.
- Do I own or have consistent access to a computer with Internet access and email?
- Am I already comfortable with using the Internet as a means of communication and research?
- Am I self-directed, highly motivated, and self-disciplined?
- Can I read and follow detailed instructions on my own?
- Can I set a personal schedule and complete assigned work by the required dates?
- Do I try to solve problems and work through difficulties independently?
- Are my writing and communication skills better than average?
Spectrum | RODP | Distance Education
RODP Teacher Education
Use Postoffice username/password for UofM WebCT
College of Education, Health and Human Sciences Web-Supported Courses
If you were directed here from Tigerweb Schedule then you are taking a online/web-supported class from UofM or Regents Online Degree Programs (RODP). Links to WebCT classes are above. CEHHS instructors
with class supported web pages are listed below. Visit these sites before class for
handouts and announcements: