The Rehabilitation Services Association (RSA) Trainee Scholarship
What is the RSA Trainee Scholarship?
The Rehabilitation Services Association (RSA) scholarship funds the tuition, fees
and stipends for master's students in our Rehabilitation Counseling graduate programs.
The grant will fund up to 48 credit hours.
The intent of the grant is to increase the number of rehabilitation counselors prepared to work in vocational rehabilitation settings. Rehabilitation counselors are counselors with a specialty in working with individuals that have a disability and their families.
- Rehabilitation Counseling (MS)
- Clinical Rehabilitation Counseling (MS)
- Vocational Rehabilitation Counseling (MS)
As a condition of the program, students who receive RSA scholarships are:
- required to work (at full pay) within the public rehabilitation program, such as with
vocational rehabilitation agency, an agency or organization that has a service
arrangement with a state vocational rehabilitation agency or a federally funded center for
- expected to work two years for every academic year of scholarship support.
Scholarship requirements and payback through field related employment should be discussed
with the college or university prior to application for a scholarship.
- Scholarship Application
- Payback Manual
- Scholarship Agreement
- Certification of Eligibility
- Exit Agreement