Counseling Psychology Forum Schedule
Counseling Psychology forums are an opportunity for students, professors and relevant people within the field of Psychology to discuss topics of interest to CPSY students. You must attend at least 5 of the 7 forums although you are allowed to substitute a Diversity Committee activity for a forum meeting if you have to miss a forum meeting.
Schedule for Fall 2018-2019 forum meetings.
- September 28th - Practicum placements. Supervisors from several of our local practicum placements will talk about their sites.
- October 19th - Tips and Tricks for Thriving at Conferences and sharing research from recent conferences
- November 30th - Advocacy and our community partners - Panel Discussion
- January 25th - Private Practice (guest speaker from the community)
- February 15-16 Admissions
- March 22nd The "How-to" of Comprehensive Exams
- April 12th - Dissertation TEDx talks - presented by students leaving for internship!
Forums meet from 4:30-5:30 and are in Ball 109 unless a different location has been sent out on the list.
Your forum committee (Greg Horn, Kim Adams, Greg Edgin, Sue Lease) looks forward to seeing you at the events and welcomes comments or suggestions for other forum topics.