Applying to Hubei University
I. General Procedure
International students are required to submit the following supporting documents for application.
- Complete the "Hubei University International Student Application Form for Admission" (Digital version or paper-based version)
- Scanned copy of passport's first page
- 8 passport photos
- Registration fee: 400RMB (submitted upon application for admission)
- Academic qualifications and official transcripts (only for diploma applicants and scholarship applicants)
II. Details for enrollment
The Application date is at least two weeks before the new semester begins.
- Non-Chinese Passport Holders
- Applicants for Bachelor's degree should hold the passport above 4 years and receive his/her latest 2 years of education outside China
- Applicants for Bachelor's degree should be Senior high school graduates or above
- Applicants for Master's degree must have obtained Bachelor's Degree;
- Applicants for Doctoral degree must have obtained Master's Degree;
- Applicants for general scholar program should have completed at least 2 years of undergraduate study or have equivalent level of education;
- Applicants for senior scholar program should have obtained Master's Degree or above;
- Applicants for Chinese language programs should be Senior high school graduates or above.
- Language Proficiency for Chinese taught degree programs
- HSK 4 or above for medical, engineering, science, economics, management, law, and educational programs
- HSK 5 or above for Chinese literature, history, philosophy programs
- Language Proficiency for English taught degree programs
- Good command of English; TOEFL, GRE, IELTS or other official recognized test holders are preferred.
III. Application Procedures & Required Documents
- Exchange and Transfer Programs
- Hubei University Application Form;
- Photocopy of passport;
- Official Certificate of Enrollment from your university;
- Official academic transcript;
- Study Plan or Research Proposal.
- For Summer Course Programs
- Hubei University Application Form
- Photocopy of Passport
- Official certificate of highest education or Certificate of Enrollment from your university
Note: All certificates or diploma issued in a third language should be notarized in Chinese or English editions.