Graduate Late Registration/Adds
If the web registration window has closed and you need to register for the first time or add a course to your schedule, please follow the procedure below:
- Students need to complete the Late Add / Late Registration form located on the Registrar's page: Late Add Request>.
- Students need to receive permission from the instructor(s) and department of the course(s) and have them sign the form.
- The department which offers the class will need to enter a course permit.
- Students will then bring the signed Late Add form to the Registrar's Office. Students can email the form (a picture of the form is fine!) to us at email@example.com.
- The Registrar's Office will register the student at that point. (Process complete for student!)