Join the Common Cents Council
The Common Cents Council, our student development board, assist the Office of Annual
Giving in raising awareness about the impact of private giving at The University of
Memphis and promotes annual giving efforts to students. Council members get a first-hand
look at fundraising operations for the University and work actively with the Development
team on marketing campaigns, events and other activities.
If you are a current student and:
- Have a True Blue University of Memphis spirit
- Want to be part of enhancements at the University of Memphis
- Enjoy meeting new people
- Participate in campus activities
- Are interested in philanthropy
- Want to build your résumé
You belong on the Common Cents Council!
Print and complete your application by October 17!
Contact us for more information on how to join or call 901.678.3955.
Read about the roles and responsibilities of the council leadership board.
Read about the roles and responsibilities of council members.