Get Started in the COMM Major

Declare Your Major

In order to declare your major within the College of Communication and Fine Arts, you should contact the advising office to declare a minor. Your ACC advisor will help you work on a timeline for declaring your new major.

Rika Hudson (

Laurie Snyder (

Change Your Major

If you are looking to change your major, talk to your current academic advisor. Here you can discuss various options, whether you want to add a minor or change your major entirely. Your academic advisor will work with you to secure your college career.

If you are a current student, have a declared major, and have decided to change your major, please contacr our undergraduate coordinator, Lori Stallings ()