Resources Available To You
Emergency Funds & Food Insecurities
Efforts to address student food insecurity will also continue via the Tiger Pantry:
- Students can visit memphis.edu/tigerpantry to sign up for a bag pickup time. This replaces the former choice pantry model to
reduce the health risk.
- **Please inform us of any specific dietary needs/restrictions..
- Tiger Meal Swipes program is also available. This program provides five free swipes to the Tiger Den facility to get a meal. Learn more about Tiger Meal Swipes >
The Office of the Dean of Students has compiled a comprehensive list of resources to assist with Emergency Fund Relief related to COVID-19. Review the list of resources >
The Office of the Dean of Students is available to provide you with guidance and resources to support your continued academic pursuits. To efficiently address your needs, we will provide service and support through our Dean of Students Student Support Assistance Request form. After receiving your form submission, we will connect you with a staff member who will identify resources for your specific needs.
Handwashing & Hand Sanitizer Helpline
The UofM campus has at least one hand sanitizer station in each hallway in every building, in addition to the bathroom soap dispensers. To report empty dispensers, contact Work Control at 901.678.2699 or 901.678.2075.
Student Health Center Appointments
To protect the campus community and student health and wellness, the Student Health Center is providing virtual appointments for patients. Visit My Patient Portal to schedule a virtual appointment, or call 901.443.1397 or 901.443.6438 between 9 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Virtual appointments are available from 10:30 a.m.-2 p.m., Monday through Friday. Learn more about scheduling an appointment >
To protect the campus community and student health and wellness, the Counseling Center is currently offering consultation via teletherapy appointments. If you need crisis assistance, please call 901.504.6442 or 901.468.3633 during business hours (8:00 AM to 4:30 PM). If you are experiencing a crisis emergency after hours please call 901.678.HELP (4357). Learn more at memphis.edu/counseling.
In an effort to support our students, faculty and staff, the Loewenberg College of Nursing has established a designated email helpline to submit questions. The email is staffed by experienced nursing and public health faculty who will respond to any COVID-19-related questions you may have. It is our goal to make sure you have the correct information that you need during this time. To submit your question to the helpline, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student Online Learning Resources
- eCourseware Student Support- more in-depth materials on navigating eCourseware
- View an introductory video for eCourseware >
- UMTech Support - anything online tech related (or contact email@example.com or 901.678.8888)
- Online Tutoring - available 24/7 online
- Equipment - laptops and hot spots are available to check out for a period of one semester
- Disability Resources for Students (DRS) - a comprehensive program of accommodations and services designed to provide access and opportunity is available to qualified students with disabilities
- Advising questions? Reach out to your academic advisor first. If you're unsure of who to contact, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all other online learning questions, contact the UofM Global Student Advocates at email@example.com.
Faculty Online Teaching Resources
Visit the Center for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) for the most current information
View a Global Map showing confirmed cases >
CDC Guidance for Travelers >
COVID-19 FAQs (CDC) >
Tennessee Department of Health COVID-19 Updates >
The President's Coronavirus Guidelines for America: Do Your Part to Slow the Spread of the Coronavirus >