General User Regulations
- Users must have a validated U of M I.D. card or approved pass.
- All member guests must register at the Front Desk and possess appropriate receipt/ticket
while using the facility.
- Members are responsible for the conduct of their guest.
- Only one guest permitted per cardholder.
- Children under 16 years of age must accompanied by an adult and may not be left unattended.
- Children under 14 are not permitted in weight, cardio, whirlpool, steam and sauna
- Private instructional lessons may only be conducted by approved CRIS staff.
- Misconduct and profanity are not allowed.
- Appropriate shoes and workout attire are required, as designated by area rules.
- Headphones required for personal stereos.
- Food permitted only in designated areas.
- No pets or bicycles allowed in facilities.
- CRIS is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Observe all posted area rules.
- Failure to follow stated rules may result in loss of use privileges.
Other Area Rules
Rec. Center Gyms