COE Office of Graduate Student Services
Ball Hall 215
901.678.2363 - Phone
901.678.4778 - Fax
The College of Education hosts over 30 innovative and award-winning graduate degrees and certificates within our three academic departments - Counseling, Educational Psychology & Research>, Instruction & Curriculum Leadership>, and Leadership>. Visit each Department's page to learn more about the specific academic programs offered.
The COE Office of Graduate Student Services is responsible for interpreting COE policies and procedures and maintaining graduate records. It serves as the liaison between the COE graduate programs and the UofM Graduate School. Stormey Warren, Academic Services Coordinator, answers questions about the COE Graduate Programs and assists students and faculty in checking program progress and locating and processing paperwork. She coordinates with the COE Director of Graduate Studies to maintain day-to-day operations of the COE graduate programs.
Graduate School Resources
- Application FAQ
- Thesis/Dissertation Preparation Guide
- Graduate School Forms (ex. Comprehensive Exam Results, Dissertation Forms, and Graduate Transfer Credit Forms)
- Graduate School Calendar
- COE Graduate Catalog
- Doctoral Program of Studies
- Education Specialist Program of Studies / Candidacy Form
- Procedure for Late Registration / Course Adds
- Procedure for Late Withdrawal