Research at University Schools
The University Schools are a natural area for University of Memphis academics and researchers to be able to meet and learn. The University Schools Research Consortium oversees and approves research projects.
Each University School welcomes research projects and requests to conduct research activities are found through their individual websites. Please click the links below for each school.
For more information, please email email@example.com.
University Schools Research Consortium
To learn more about the University Schools Research Consortium, please click here to access an information packet.
Missed our inaugural launch reception and are curious to learn more about some of the Campus and Community Partnerships? Feel free to click through the presentation here.
Dr. Carolyn Kaldon, Research Associate Professor, The Center for Research in Educational Policy (CREP), firstname.lastname@example.org
University Schools Leadership:
- Sally Gates Parish, Associate Vice President for Educational Initiatives
- Brooke Willis, Executive Director, Early Learning & Research Center
- Dr. Rebecca Scott, Executive Director, Campus School
- James Smith, Executive Director, University Middle School
University of Memphis Faculty Members:
- Dr. Jason Braasch, Associate Professor and the Director of Undergraduate Studies, Psychology Department
- Dr. Shelly Counsell*, Associate Professor, Instruction, Curriculum, & Leadership
- Dr. Remy Debes, Associate Professor and Chair of Philosophy
- Dr. Alfred Hall, Assistant Dean, College of Education
- Dr. Josef Hanson*, Assistant Professor, Music Education-Instrumental & Coordinator of Music Education
- Dr. Stephanie Ivey, Associate Dean for Research with the Herff College of Engineering and Professor with the Department of Civil Engineering
- Dr. Deborah Moncrieff*, Assistant Professor, Communication Sciences & Disorders
- Dr. Chip Morrison, Faculty Affiliate, The Institute for Intelligent Systems [IIS]
- Dr. Loretta Rudd, Clinical Associate Professor & CDFS Coordinator, Child Development & Family Studies
- Dr. Brian Ruggaber, Assistant Professor of Scenic Design, Department of Theatre and Dance
- Dr. John Sabatini, Distinguished Research Professor in the Department of Psychology and the Institute for Intelligent Systems [IIS]
- Dr. Craig Shepherd, Associate Professor, Instruction, Curriculum, & Leadership
- Dr. Andrew Tawfik, Assistant Professor of Instructional Design & Technology, Instructional Design & Technology Studio Director
- Dr. Deb Tollefsen, Professor of Philosophy and Associate Dean of the College of Arts and Sciences
- Dr. Terrance Tucker, Associate Professor, Coordinator of African American Literature
- Dr. Ken Ward, Professor and Director, Division of Social and Behavioral Sciences
- Dr. Todd Zoblotsky, Research Associate Professor, The Center for Research in Educational Policy (CREP)
* denotes 2019 USRC Grant Writing Award Recipient
To learn more about each USRC member, please click here to read more about their backgrounds and research interests.