New Employee Training Requirements for Physical Plant
To meet requirements designated by OSHA and other federal and state agencies, please complete all of the following actions:
- Complete required training courses online. This training should be completed within
one (1) month of your hire date.
- Log in HERE, using your University ID and password.
- Click "Enroll in New Course."
- Complete all of the following training courses:
- Hazard Communication
- Back Safety and Injury Prevention
- Asbestos Hazard Awareness
- Electrical Safety
- Portable Fire Extinguisher Safety
- Hazardous Waste Management
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Ladder Safety
- Personal Protective Equipment Fundamentals
- Emergency Action Plan
- Contact Ashley Koehler if you have any problems with this process.
- Attend "Workplace Safety for Physical Plant"
- You and your supervisor will be notified via email of this training within the first three (3) months of your employment.
- You will be notified of any additional specialized training as necessary.
Note: Employees MUST be on the clock for this training. If the training time occurs outside of your normal working hours, work with your supervisor to arrange your attendance.