UofM Official Email Signature
If using a PC with Microsoft Outlook 2011:
Using your mouse, select the appropriate template below and type "Control+C" to copy:
|For Faculty or Staff Use:||For Faculty Use ONLY:|
|For Lambuth Use Only:
||For Athletic Use ONLY:|
- Open Microsoft Outlook
- Select "File" and "Options"
- Select "Mail" on the left side, and then select "Signatures" on the right side.
- Select "New," give your signature a name, and then paste the signature that you copied into the text area by typing "Control+V"
- Please note: If using the newest version of Outlook, the formatting may be left justified. Once you save the signature and compose a new email, the formatting should be correct.
- You can now edit the text. Please follow standards outlined here.
- If underlines appear beneath phone numbers or URL, please remove by highlighting the text and selecting the "underline" button.
- Social Media Icons (optional)
- The icons here currently linked to the UofM's social media. To edit the icons to represent your organization's platforms, select the icon image and then select the hyperlink button. (see images below)
- Additional buttons are available for YouTube, LinkedIn, etc. Action buttons such as Apply Now, Buy Tickets, Make a Gift, etc. can be created upon request. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and include social media links.
- Icons must retain the same shape and blue color.
- Paste the appropriate link into the "Address" field as shown below. Continue for all links.
- Setting default signatures for new messages and a truncated version for replies/forwards:
- Create a new signature called "replies." Delete all elements except name and title.
- In the upper right corner, use the dropdown to select the appropriate signature for new messages and replies.
For additional support, please contact email@example.com or 901-678-2333.