Back of the Room Training
MAY 17-19 2021: Registration Link
- This training will be held virtually
- This training will start at 8:00AM CST and end at 2:00PM CST.
*Please note that submitting your information on the waitlist does not automatically reserve a space for you in the training. You will have to register/pay via a separate registration portal.*
All trainings are NONREFUNDABLE within 14 days of the training's 1st day. Additionally, attendees who wish to cancel within the 14 day nonrefundable period will have to pay the entire amount due.
If you train, coach, lead meetings or facilitate groups, this course takes your training skills to an advanced level, regardless of the complexity of topics or level of learners. Training From the Back of the Room is an accelerated learning model that goes hand-in-hand with agile values and principles. During this dynamic two-day train-the- trainer program you will learn and frequently apply the 4Cs instructional design "map" (Connection, Concept, Concrete Practice, Conclusion) then practice using the content you typically train. Expect to explore how the human brain learns, which is very different from traditional assumptions and approaches to learning.
• Learn how to create an engaging environment that results in high collaboration and
• Explore the most current "cognitive neuroscience" about effective instruction.
• Learn how to apply six powerful learning principles based on the best of brain science.
• Discover how the human brain really learns — and how that differs from traditional assumptions about learning.
• Gain a trainer's tool bag of practical, brain-based strategies you can immediately use every time you train, teach, or coach others.
• Oh, and it'll be FUN!
This course is by reservation only and is filled on first come-first serve basis.
Invoicing and tuition reimbursement are available.
On-site/In-person trainings are administered at FedEx Institute of Technology, 365 Innovation Drive. Virtual sessions to be held on virtual training platform chosen by facilitator. Information about platform, class structure, etc. will be sent out to attendees roughly 2 weeks prior to start of training.