Back of the Room Training
(This session will be held virtually)
*Please Note: Completing the registration form will result in the generation of an invoice. Payment is expected within 30 days of course completion. Cancellation less than two weeks prior to the class start date will result in a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the registration cost. No Exceptions.
All trainings are NONREFUNDABLE within 14 days of the training's 1st day. Additionally,
attendees who wish to cancel within the 14 day nonrefundable period will have to pay
the entire amount due.
If you train, coach, lead meetings or facilitate groups, this course takes your training
skills to an advanced level,
regardless of the complexity of topics or level of learners. Training From the Back of the Room is an accelerated
learning model that goes hand-in-hand with agile values and principles. During this dynamic two-day train-the-
trainer program you will learn and frequently apply the 4Cs instructional design "map" (Connection,
Concept, Concrete Practice, Conclusion) then practice using the content you typically train. Expect to explore
how the human brain learns, which is very different from traditional assumptions and approaches to learning.
• Learn how to create an engaging environment that results in high collaboration and
• Explore the most current "cognitive neuroscience" about effective instruction.
• Learn how to apply six powerful learning principles based on the best of brain science.
• Discover how the human brain really learns — and how that differs from traditional assumptions about
• Gain a trainer's tool bag of practical, brain-based strategies you can immediately use every time you train,
teach, or coach others.
• Oh, and it'll be FUN!
This course is by reservation only and is filled on first come-first serve basis. Invoicing and tuition reimbursement are available. Deferred Payment Acceptable
Course Administered at FedEx Institute of Technology, 365 Innovation Drive.