The Graduate School Thesis/Dissertation Preparation Guide sets forth requirements for preparing and submitting master's theses and doctoral
dissertations to the Electronic Thesis and Dissertation (ETD) archival system.
Students must have successfully defended their document and have it approved by their
committee before submitting a "paper" copy for review.
Do not submit your document to the ETD system until AFTER the Graduate School review. Make ALL additional corrections (if any) and then submit your document electronically.
REQUIRED FORMS FOR REVIEW PROCESS
1. Final Committee Approval Form for Electronic Submission.This form must be submitted with your Review copy and NOT before.
2. Final Thesis/Dissertation Defense Results
3. Comprehensive Exam Results Form (for Master's Students Only). The Graduate School is required to have a Comprehensive Exam Results form for ALL master's degree seeking students. If you have not been administered a separate oral
and/or written comprehensive exam by your department, the oral defense of your thesis/dissertation
will satisfy the comprehensive exam requirement. This form must be submitted with your review copy.
4. APA Checklist or Non-APA Checklist
5. Institutional Review Board (IRB) Approval or Exempt