Declaration of Major/Minor

Students interested in pursuing a College of Health Sciences undergraduate degree and/or a CHS minor must first complete our Declaration of Major form. Once you are coded to your chosen degree/concentration, you will be assigned a permanent College of Health Sciences advisor.

Are you currently enrolled at the UofM?

If you are not currently enrolled, have you been admitted or readmitted?