Military Transcripts

Military connected students will need to complete three steps in order to get started with the JST/CCAF Transcript Opportunity:

1. Meet with Academic Advisor to determine if ELC will be applicable to the degree.
2. Request JST or CCAF official transcript be submitted to the University of Memphis. Admissions will receive the documentation.
3. Once Admissions has completed a formal evaluation of the military transcript, notify the ELC Coordinator of petition to have the military transcript re-assessed through Experiential Learning.