UDL ImPLEMENTATION & PROFESSIONAL LEARNING
There are many ways to get involved in UDL implementation, research, and professional development. Here are just a few:
- Participate in the UDL-IRN Summit (http://udl-irn.org/) in March 30-31 2017.
- Contribute content to the new UDL-IRN professional development platform. (Contact Denise Decoste at email@example.com for more information.)
- Share resources and ideas on UDL Implementation with the UDL in Higher Education Google+ Community.
- Submit a proposal to present at the 3rd Annual CAST UDL Symposium (Summer 2017). (For more information, visit castprofessionallearning.org).
- Explore UDL institutes, webinars, and free resources available via CAST Professional Learning.
Learn more about UDL in Higher Education at udloncampus.cast.org.
View the following resources to learn more about the Universal Design for Learning framework and how UDL can assist you in making your courses more inclusive and accessible to a diverse population of learners.