The Fogelman College of Business & Economics offers scholarship opportunities for incoming International MBA students. The deadline to apply for most FCBE scholarships is March 1. Scholarship awardees will be notified by mail on or before August 1. Scholarships for International MBA students are highly competitive and limited in number. The following scholarships are offered to International MBA students.
Neil W. Baugh International Scholarship:
- Full-time graduate student in the International MBA Program
- Minimum 2.75 GPA
- Must be a United States citizen
- Preference given to students with financial need.
SunTrust Graduate Business Scholarships:
- Master’s candidates enrolled in FCBE, having graduated in high standing with an undergraduate degree
- Full-time students
- Must maintain at least 12 graduate credit hours
- Must maintain a 3.5 GPA