What is it?
The Responsible Printing Initiative (RPI) is an SGA/ITS cooperative designed to fairly
distribute printing resources, reduce waste and eliminate abuse.
Printing constitutes more than just paper. Printing costs cover the following:
How does this affect me?
- Students receive a printing allotment of 500 pages per semester to use for the term
they are currently enrolled.
- Any pages unused at the end of the semester are non-refundable and do not rollover
to the next semester.
- The 500-page semester allotment is added the first day of class for each semester.
- Additional print funds can be purchased in 100 page increments for a non-refundable
fee starting at $5.00.
- Additional information about Print Funds and general Printing.
Who pays for the 500 pages I receive each semester?
Printing supplies are funded through the Technology Access Fee (TAF) paid by students.
Printing at the UofM and Print Funds
All the information you'll need, from how to get started to adding additional print
For additional assistance, contact the umTech Service Desk at (901) 678-8888 or visit room 100 of the Administration Building.