The Law School Admissions Council Pre-Law Undergrad Scholars (PLUS) Program at the University of Memphis School of Law invites currently enrolled college freshmen and sophomores from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds to join us this summer for a first-hand introduction to the legal field through the LSAC PLUS Program.
- Learn if a legal career is right for you.
- Experience real law school courses, taught by real law professors.
- Students learn appellate advocacy practice, including legal brief writing, and have the opportunity to argue a legal brief in a moot court competition.
- Develop the confidence and skills to succeed in the law school application process.
- Network with practicing lawyers, court representatives, and law school admissions counselors.
- Each PLUS student receives a $1,000 stipend upon completion of the program.
- Single-occupancy dorm housing and meals are available.
- Summer 2020 application opens February 17; deadline to apply is March 27
- Applications open Feb. 1; deadline to apply is March 27.
- Applicants must be current 1st or 2nd-year college students.
- Program is focused on diverse students or those with under-represented backgrounds.
- Short essays, a transcript & at least one letter of reference are required.
- Apply Here!
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.