INCREASING YOUR VISIBILITY
As an employer interested in increasing your visibility to Memphis Law students and alumni, we recommend the following opportunities:
- Post a position
- Participate in our on-campus recruiting or Resume Collection Program
- Encourage the University of Memphis alumni within your organization to serve as mentors for the law students.
- Participate in our Shadowing Program which allows law students who are interested in your practice area to shadow you for an important event such as a motion hearing or real estate closing.
- Participate in our Mock Interviews which are held in the beginning of the fall and spring semesters. You will serve as the interviewing attorney for a law student by holding a mock interview and providing feedback to the law student.
- Host a reception at your firm to introduce your law firm to the students.
- Serve as a speaker at the law school for our educational programs and panels related to your practice or geographical areas.