Each fall and spring, we welcome employers to campus as part of our On-Campus Interview (OCI) Program. As a participant in the OCI Program, you will have an opportunity to interview students for summer and post-graduation positions. If you do not wish to interview on campus, you may utilize our Resume Collection Program.
On-Campus Interviewing Programs
Fall on-campus interviewing begins in early September and ends in mid-November. Spring on-campus interviewing begins in early February and ends in mid-April. Interviewing first-year students is allowed only during the spring semester.
If you are interested in recruiting on-campus, you may go to the Symplicity Employer Page and follow the instructions below:
- Click on the "Register" tab (if you don't already have a Symplicity account) and follow the instructions. Contact us at email@example.com if you have any problems.
- An email reply will contain your log in and password information.
- Log in to your Symplicity account.
- Click on the "On Campus Interviewing" tab on the toolbar at the top of the page.
- Click on the "Schedule Requests" tab.
- Click on the "Request Schedule" button.
- Pay particular attention to these registration text fields:
- Under "Scheduling Notes" tell us about any special interview schedule needs.
- Under "Position Description" tell students about any particular practice area requirements (i.e. patent practice requires science/engineering degree).
- Click "Submit."
If you choose not to conduct interviews on campus but are interested in receiving resumes from Memphis Law students, we offer our Resume Collection Program.