This online 18-hour (six classes) graduate certificate is designed for individuals already teaching in higher education settings or working on an advanced degree who would like to hone their college classroom teaching skills. Graduates can work at community colleges, private and public colleges/universities, for-profit agencies and adult learning centers.
This online 18-hour (six classes) graduate certificate is designed for individuals who already possess a master's degree, work in a K-12 setting and are seeking alternate route certification to become a school principal/school leader. This certificate mirrors the MS in Leadership and Policy Studies School Administration and Supervision concentration.
NO GRE SCORES REQUIRED. Priority application deadline is April 1 for Summer/Fall admission.
Each applicant must submit a completed application packet to the Graduate School that includes:
- A completed admissions application
- (Graduate School Application) (Graduate School Readmit Application)
- Official transcripts for all prior undergraduate and graduate courses
In addition, each applicant must submit the following as part of your graduate application:
- Three letters of professional recommendation on letterhead
- The admission committee may request a personal interview.
- The admission decision will be based on a holistic profile that includes, but is not limited to, information contained in the completed application packet described above.