Projects and Activities
Library Liaison / Departmental Representatives
A library liaison works with a partner representing a department or program to help ensure that materials and services provided by the library correspond with the research, artistic expression, and interdisciplinary and engaged scholarship of that department or program. All liaisons are not in Collection Management, but we help coordinate their efforts in selecting materials.
- Overview of Program
- Role of the Library Liaison
- Current roster of Library Liaisons
- Current roster of Departmental Representatives
- Research Help Guides
Firm order (one-time) material purchases
- Annual Request Submissions Calendar 2013 - 2014
- Annual Request Submissions Calendar 2012 - 2013
- Annual Request Submissions Calendar 2011 - 2012
- Annual Request Submissions Calendar 2010 - 2011
- Location Codes Explained
Please send questions/comments/suggestions to Karen Brunsting, Acquisitions & Collection Development Librarian.